Saturday, July 31, 2010

Emotional Rollercoaster

Goodness...what a week !!! I kissed a man other than Rick (yep only # 2 !)...it was exciting , scary, and good...a different good. I wouldn't say we made a 'love connection' but I wouldn't say we didn't either. You say 'What ?' and I say that too. I am conflicted. And I am crazy-tired...definitely sleep deprived this week. Emotional roller coaster doesn't even begin to describe what I've been feeling...like a teenager! Oh and I lost 8 pounds. Amazing what 'love' can do for ya'. I'm looking forward to continuing this journey to find love. I want a man in my life. I need a man in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Life is crazy sometimes! You sound like a lovesick teen...and 8lbs! you go girl!! I'm not surprised as you are so pretty, and smart, and funny.....and good hearted. Good things will happen for you. I'm going to be Peggy Jean here....find a good church to attend regularly...you will be surprised at the love and support you will feel from your church family.

    ReplyDelete